Wednesday, January 7, 2009

photoNATION



Check out this great new online photo community created by CT's own Steve Depino. It promises to be an awesome site for networking and sharing and all things photo.

One of the features I am particularly excited about is The Photo Challenge. This will be Carla's baby and she is totally cut out for the job. Carla TenEyck loves to challenge people. And I am sometimes in need of a little kick in the pants.

This month's challenge was to submit an image to represent your New Year's Resolutions. See my post below, directly inspired by Ms. Carla herself.

And visit photoNATION to see that and many more interesting ideas.

1 comment:

carla ten eyck said...

I am so glad you are excited about this!!! I am too and can't wait to see what people have come up with

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.