Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rediscovery Workshop, Part Two

Just a glimpse at what it is like to model for a photography workshop:

















I can't imagine how it feels to have so many cameras pointed at you all at once, but these girls held their own!

































Here I take advantage of a very cool, very creative pose set up by Kiva Sutton of Annandale Photography:





I usually change many more of my images to black and white in post-production, but these models had such fun and colorful "selves"--hair, tattoos, clothes, make-up--I felt much more attached to the images' color than I usually do!
























We were so spoiled at this workshop. Not only did we have Carla and Steve as our world-class instructors, but we had the most incredible models to work with. Here is Nicole Frechette, a local country singer:

























I still have quite a few more I'd like to share. But it's about time I wrap this post up and get to bed! Stay tuned for Part Three...

3 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Gorgeous photos! Can't wait to see the rest! I love the reflected light on the gal with the blue hair.

Cheers,
Jaci

Mary Marantz said...

super HOT shots lady!! Can't wait to see you tonight!

xoxo
M:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your photos posted BIGGER! Your work deserves to take up my whole screen.

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.