Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jami and Chris

This past Saturday I had the honor and pleasure of photographing the wedding of Jami and Chris. I'll just come out and say it--I love these two! They are so much fun to be around and are clearly one of those very lucky couples--totally cool, totally fun and totally in love.

















The ceremony was at the most beautiful location in Colebrook--Camp Jewell. There is a gorgeous spot built into a hillside overlooking the water. While the weather was less than perfect when we met up that morning, the clouds broke just in time for them to exchange vows.

























Jami and Chris's two dogs were the ringbearers, which made for some good laughs during the ceremony. This is a classic Jami face--her beautiful smile.




















Here are a few shots from earlier in the morning:
















The reception was at Chatterly's in New Hartford. I haven't had a chance to get through all of my pictures yet, but here's one that jumped out at me. And no--it's not because it's a bunch of shot glasses--I just liked the look of it!

3 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Beautiful images, Eileen! I LOVE the one of the flowers on the window sill!

Cheers,
Jaci

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous couple! She DOES have a beautiful smile. And I agree with Jaci, the flowers on the sill is fabulous. Love that lighting!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Great images, love the one w/the ring :)

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.