Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Hillstead Museum

I am very excited to be shooting a wedding later this month at the beautiful Hillstead Museum in Farmington. I have heard for years about this place and have always meant to visit, but somehow time has always gotten away from me and I never managed to visit. Until this past week.

Marianne and Aaron will be getting married here later this month and I was anxious to check out the scenery ahead of time. It is breathtaking! I can't wait to shoot their wedding here. There are so many gorgeous views...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is going to be one really amazing place to shoot. I can't wait to see the photos from the wedding!

Mary Marantz said...

oh wow! this place is going to be amazing! can't wait to see pics from the wedding!

xoxo
M:)

Unknown said...

i am considering having my wedding at the museum and would love to see pictures once you are able to share!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Shira--I am sorry I never replied to your comment! It got a bit buried in my email inbox! Not sure if you've been back to the blog, but there are lots of pictures in the slideshow I recently posted. The wedding at the Hillstead was beautiful. A perfect spot, in my opinion. Congratulations to you!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.