Monday, June 30, 2008

More Alicia and Craig...

Okay. So that was a major tease to have only one photo up all day! I have another bunch ready to post.

I met Alicia and Craig at The Hotchkiss School, where they will be married later this summer. Beautiful! I am so excited to shoot their wedding! The grounds are amazing and there are tons of cool spots. In fact, I kept saying, "Okay, guys. Let's go somewhere else..." We'd walk about 3 feet and I'd go, "Wait! Stop! Under that tree! The light!" They were such good sports.

IMG_0420-Edit
Ya, that's the same shot. Just a different treatment. I like to play!

IMG_0258-Edit

IMG_0228-Edit

IMG_0067-Edit

This was taken outside the new music building. This place was awesome--very cool exterior. There just happened to be an orchestra playing classical music as we were shooting. Of course I told them I'd arranged the whole thing.

IMG_9993-Edit

Down by the lake. We're hoping to get golf carts on the day of the wedding so we can take some shots here.

IMG_0434-Edit

IMG_0438-Edit

IMG_0449-Edit

IMG_0471-Edit-2

IMG_0274-1-Edit

IMG_0507-Edit

IMG_0289-Edit-Edit

IMG_0297-Edit

IMG_0318-Edit

IMG_0377-Edit

IMG_0358-Edit

Lest you think they are perched on a mere rock. Behold! The Hotchkiss Bulls!

IMG_0382-Edit

IMG_0196-1-Edit

IMG_0190-1-Edit

IMG_0156-1-Edit

IMG_0207-Edit

IMG_0203-Edit

Gotta get a shot in the manly truck!

IMG_0279-1-Edit

4 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Beautiful images, Eileen! They are lucky to have you photographing their wedding!

Cheers,
Jaci

Em said...

these are super cute!!!! great job - love their expressions, they're so genuine!

Amanda Harris said...

I'm glad you are a spaz too when you photograph engagement shoots :) I feel the same way...every three or four steps I get a new idea!

Erik Maziarz said...

wow! a TON of great shots. i really like the shot of their feet dangling above the water. the ripple in the water is so cool!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.