Sunday, June 29, 2008

Alicia and Craig: Engagement Session

Okay--this will have to be quick. There's a big thunderstorm happening as I type this and I am afraid lightening might not be good for my computer! I think I have figured out how to post larger photos. Any feedback? Will this be too big?!

IMG_0418-Edit

UPDATE: Okay--the last image was too big. I have a huge monitor at my house, but I checked it from my other computer and see that my blog ran off the side. People would have to scroll over to see the items on the right. so, for now, this is as big as I can post 'em. I will continue fiddling, I am sure....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, lovely! And the size is perfect! Your work SHOULD be posted big like that; it's beautiful. Can't wait to see more!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.