Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Mazey: One Week Old

Last week just before leaving the state for a mini-vacation with my family, I visited my beautiful new niece, Mazey. She was already one week old! I haven't seen her since and she's almost 2 weeks old now! I am really excited to document her first year, so I hope you don't mind seeing her sweet face a LOT around here! By the way--I was very excited to discover that she has dimples. So cute!

IMG_0545-Edit

IMG_0527-Edit

IMG_0552-Edit

IMG_0555-Edit

IMG_0561-Edit

What do babies dream about? What a face!

IMG_0580-Edit

IMG_0604-Edit

IMG_0631-Edit

IMG_0684-Edit

IMG_0687-Edit

IMG_0697-Edit

IMG_0699-Edit

We have chosen this chair as our "scale location"--whenever I photograph Mazey at home in her first year, we will put her in this chair so that we can easily see her growth in relation to at least one static object. Interesting sidenote that makes this kind of extra cool: this chair belonged to my great-grandmother, Mazey's own great-great grandmother!

IMG_0644-Edit

9 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

WOW! She really is a beautiful baby. Love the idea of the chair....and it looks good to boot :)

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Very sweet... love her and all that hair... great idea with the chair!
~renee

Jaci Clark said...

Aww! She is so sweet! Great images, Eileen! She's lucky to have an Auntie that's a great photographer. She won't have any of those embarrassing pictures like we have. LOL!

Cheers,
Jaci

Mary Marantz said...

OMIGOSH!! super cute!! love the shots in that CHAIR! ahhhh awesome!

xoxox
M:)

Salty Grapes said...

She really is a gorgeous baby! What a cutie! =) And I adore her name...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, her tiny little hands and feet are the BEST! What gorgeous photos. And that chair is perfect for the scale location. I love it. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful niece and she's so lucky to have a fabulous aunt with crazy amazing photography skills!

nikki nicole photography said...

LOVE THAT CHAIR!!!!!

THE 1ST PHOTO IS AMAZING!!!

HOW CUTE!!!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Awww she is here! She is beautiful. Love the shot of her in the chair. I think I saw that you are going to the retreat, see you there!
~hugs~
Val

Aimee Thomas Oswalt said...

EILEEN!! WOW, WOW, WOW these are so great! She is so sweet. I love them all and that chair! How much do I love that chair!!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.