Sunday, July 13, 2008

Good Times.

I have the very good fortune of having not only the BEST in-laws I could have ever wished for--but the BEST in-laws who also happen to live on the Cape! (Bonus!) So we always have an awesome place to visit and to celebrate the 4th of July. We also have some other relatives and friends down there, so it always makes for a great time. Finn has a blast playing with his cousins and exploring at the beach.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the weekend:

This is our niece, Claire. You will be seeing lots more of her in a future post as she spent an entire afternoon posing for me. It's nice to have such beautiful models!

IMG_1613-Edit

Colton was a good sport. I don't think he was terribly excited to pose for me, but he cooperated!

IMG_2078-Edit

IMG_2018-Edit

Check out this cutie-pie!

IMG_1002-Edit_1

IMG_1006-Edit_1

Her big brother, Eli:

IMG_1023-Edit

IMG_1058-Edit

Ainslee, enjoying some alone time:

IMG_1074-Edit

Lila, always laughing! (Really--she is always laughing!)

IMG_1081-Edit

Bubbles!

IMG_1088-Edit

Jack watches the runners at the Fourth of July Road Race:

IMG_0908-Edit

Nathaniel at the Road Race:

























Speaking of the road race, Claire came in SECOND!! We are all so proud of her. Running 5 miles is something I cannot even imagine, let alone actually earning a trophy for it. I would more likely earn a series of chest compressions, but that's just me!

























Jack checks out Claire's prize:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family, both sides, is just so gorgeous and as an added bonus, they have some of the coolest names! I adore the name Ainslee - I hadn't heard it before. LOVE the composition of first image! I bet she'll love having such a beautiful photo of herself.

Aimee Thomas Oswalt said...

I love the pictures of the kids on the beach in the sand, gorgeous! Looks like a great trip!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.