Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Marianne and Aaron: The Slideshow

I finally finished the slideshow from Marianne and Aaron's wedding last month at the Hillstead Museum in Farmington. It was so hard to narrow it down to less than 200 images! There were so many great shots! What a fun bunch of people they had at their wedding. It was a beautiful day and these two are so totally in love with each other, their happiness was truly contagious.

Thanks, Marianne and Aaron, for allowing me to document your wonderful day. And a special shout out to Aimee from Aimee Thomas Oswalt Photography for second shooting with me.

UPDATE: This show is a bit slow to load. Be patient; I think it's worth it!

4 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Where the heck have I been? I missed so much! I must have been out buying your birthday gift LOL.
Everything looks great! LOVE the shots of your friend's kiddos and the cousins too. (Tell Colton the skateboarding image is waaayyy cool!)
The slideshows look really good. I'm sure both couples were super happy to have you as their photographer :)

Cheers,
Jaci

Anonymous said...

"Luck" has been a common theme for Aaron and I--from our first meeting to our engagement, ceremony, and since. Finding Eileen (well, that was my Mom's luck!) is a stroke of luck we will never, ever forget, and though our memories fade, as they are meant to do, we'll forever cherish the joy and vibrance and glee that Eileen captured like fireflies on a perfect summer night. Thank you!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Marianne--thank you so much for your beautiful words. You have brought tears to my eyes. I feel so lucky to be able to capture on film (well--digital media!) the most precious moments of peoples' lives to be cherished and passed down for years to come.

Thank you. Congratulations.

Tina Parsadanov said...

These are gorgeous! Beautiful job and looks like a perfect day and perfect wedding!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.