Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lady Claire

My dear, sweet niece Claire. She is every aunt's dream. (Especially every photographer-aunt! She is beautiful, photogenic, and she likes to have her picture taken!) And Finn adores her.

My only wish is that we could see her more than once a year.

Without further ado:

IMG_1372-Edit-2

IMG_1647-Edit-Edit

IMG_1613-Edit

IMG_1192-Edit

IMG_1235-Edit

IMG_1262-Edit

This reminds me of a 70's album cover:

IMG_1434-Edit

IMG_1525-Edit-2

IMG_1287-Edit

IMG_1294-Edit

IMG_1304-Edit

IMG_1306-Edit

IMG_1397-Edit-Edit

IMG_1385-Edit

IMG_1572-Edit

IMG_1598-Edit

IMG_1877-Edit

IMG_1856-Edit

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is stunning, and you captured her beautifully! I adore the "70s album cover" photo - you're right, that's exactly what it looks like. How lucky are you to have such a gorgeous willing subject?!

Amanda Harris said...

Wow - she is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you tomorrow - and I can't believe the coincidence with Lizzie...that cracks me up!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

She is so beautiful! I love this series, I especially love #6 and how the breeze caught her hair. I will finally meet you tomorrow, or today I guess I should say :-P

Jaci Clark said...

WOW! She is gorgeous! Fantastic images, Eileen. How lucky is she to have you as her aunt.
I LOVE the "70s album cover". That should be on a canvas.

Cheers,
Jaci

Salty Grapes said...

How gorgeous is she?! Wow! How fun you have such a beautiful model in the family. =) And that 70s album cover is amazing.

It was SO much fun hanging out with you this week. You are just one of the sweetest people I've ever met. How did I get so lucky to meet all of you? I do hope we can do more in the future... =)

Mary Marantz said...

such a cutie!! what a beautiful girl! you rocked these shots lady!!

xoxo
M:)

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.