Friday, July 18, 2008

Life Is Good.

This past weekend I had the BEST time photographing the adorable children of a childhood friend. It's so funny to think of myself and people I've known since I was a kid as grown-ups! I just turned 35 and I still think to myself, "When I grow up..."

Kim is an amazing Mom and it was a lot of fun to hang out with her and her 3 cuties. The girls were great. They were hugging me, kissing me and telling me jokes and stories. What a treat! This was one of those days that just made me feel so lucky to do what I do. Imagine--laughing and playing all afternoon and then being able to give the family these images of their beautiful children to treasure.

There are too many great shots to post here, so here are a bunch of my favorites:

IMG_2743-Edit

IMG_2444-Edit

IMG_2915-Edit

IMG_2928-Edit

IMG_2593-Edit

IMG_2973-Edit

IMG_2794-Edit

IMG_2776-Edit

IMG_2867-Edit

IMG_2406-Edit

IMG_2704-Edit

IMG_3049-Edit-Edit

IMG_2618-Edit

IMG_2815-Edit

IMG_2964-Edit

IMG_2805-Edit

7 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

how incredibly adorable are they?! that last shot is my favorite. the colors, the expression....cutie pie! great job Eileen!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Really beautiful shots Eileen, I agreen with Robin, the last photo is one of my favorite as well. How cute!!

carla ten eyck said...

there are cheeks to SPARE in this shoot! How cute are they?

Terrific work, nice and clean and great compositions. Love the tight shots, they really capture them perfectly

nikki nicole photography said...

oh my gosh!!!!! these kids are so darn cute!!!

your really captured them! I love the bw of the infant so precious!

Erik Maziarz said...

cute kids and super shots! the eyes are just stunning.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Eileen! These are gorgeous - the whole set. What a bunch of cuties! The skin tones in your images are just perfect. What a fun day! (I don't quite consider myself grown-up yet either, by the way.)

Aimee Thomas Oswalt said...

WOW! gorgeous kids and gorgeous pictures! I love them all!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.