Monday, September 15, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys...I Guess!

So. Since I often work long hours on Saturdays, Tim and Finn are sometimes on their own for extended periods. Once in a while they meet up with some of Tim's friends who also have kids. Three grown men and their offspring. What better place to grab lunch than the infamousHooters, right?

So the other day I was driving and Finn told me he wanted to go to Bruegger's.

Me: "Oh, what kind of bagel do you want at Bruegger's?"
Finn: "No, not the bagel place. The Bruegger's with the balloons."

Me to myself "What is he talking about? Balloons? OH, wait a minute..."

Me: "Finn, do you mean Hooters?"
Finn: "Hooters. Ya, Hooters. Is that the place where the ladies wear little orange underpants?
Me: "Um, ya. Those are their shorts."

7 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

THIS IS SO CLASSIC - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ah! So hilarious! Did you totally bust out laughing?!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Susan--what do you think? He comes out with these gems all the time. I just don't always write them down!

nikki nicole photography said...

ha too funny!

Val McCormick Photography said...

LMAO, gotta share this one with my husband, he'll really appreciate it. SO FUNNY! I still can't stop laughing. :-D

~hugs~
Val

Erik Maziarz said...

ha ha ha . . . beats Chucky Cheese! :-)

Salty Grapes said...

BWAH HA HA HA HA! Oh my dear lord. He's too much!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.