Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Karen + Chris: Wedding Sneak Peek

My sister and I traveled to the Cape a few weeks back to photograph the wedding of Karen and Chris at the amazing Ocean Edge Resort in Brewster. We went to high school with Karen and bumped into her at a wedding last summer, where we first met Chris. They weren't engaged at the time, but when Karen emailed me a few months later to say that they were planning their own wedding, I was so honored and happy that they asked me to be their photographer!

The day was perfect. Well--the weather was not, as Hurricane Gustav was playing with us all day long, but other than some serious downpours and some wind, I'd say the whole affair was right out of a fairy tale.

Karen looked amazing. Her dress, her shoes, her hair--I just loved her style. I have lots of favorites to share but for tonight I am going to post just one. I know--that's a terrible thing to do! But it is the cutest image and I have to force myself to get off the computer and go to bed!

More to come soon, I promise...

No comments:

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.