Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Karen and Chris: Part One

So last night was just a teaser.

I will be posting this wedding in a series as I make my way through my favorite images. Below is a sampling of mostly details. I have a hard time keeping these to a reasonable number because I was so into her details! The flowers and dress and shoes, the venue, the hair, the flower girls! So many great shots of her beautiful details!

















The bridesmaids looked awesome in their chocolate brown dresses:



One bridesmaid was a new Mommy. She looked amazing and her sweet baby was just 4 weeks old! So cute!



Devon preps. It was so fun to see Devon--it's been years. We grew up on the same street and played together when we were little!



Just a cool shot of "The Scene." Lots of activity as everyone gets ready:



How 'bout these flowers? My sister and I were ooh-ing and aah-ing all day about these beauties. I must give props to Clementine Floral for their exquisite work:



And these?









Steph, a bride I shot last year, gets her glam on. Foxy Lady!



Her girls weigh in on the lip gloss. It's a group effort!





Nothing like a little bubbly to set the mood!







Karen sees herself in her dress for the first time. Perfection.



12 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

beautiful job eileen! my favorite is that shoe shot with the dots on the floor. nice texture grab there! very nice work. :)

Amanda Harris said...

Love these - so fun. Can't wait to shoot with you on the 4th!

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

I am so in love with that second shoe shot!! I need a print of it. . .super elegant. Beautiful job on all the photos!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Thanks, girls! That shoe shot is a favorite of mine, too. It's actually her shoes hanging on a patio chair outside. The white background is the overcast sky. Fun stuff.

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

Eileen, these are fabulous! I guess I don't need to tell you that the shoe shot is spectacular... :) They all are, though! One that really caught my eye was the boutonniere in the window... love the composition!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Such FUN shoe shots! And I love your room/hall fisheye shot too...it's really different. All really lovely.

Erik Maziarz said...

Eileen these are super! Can't wait to see part 2. My favorite shoe shots are the ones that are hardest to figure out, and the one on the patio chair takes the cake! Not only are the lighting and composition perfect, it had me saying "how the heck did she do that?!" Love it!

lindsay@sixpence said...

Eileen these are beautiful! I love them.

carla ten eyck said...

Beautiful work- those details shots were great!

My favorite is the one of the bouquet on the table with the dress in the background

Tania Sones Photography said...

Eileen- beautiful work! I enjoyed the details you've captured... simply gorgeous!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the dress shots are gorgeous!!

Salty Grapes said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff Eileen!! Love the shoes with the black and white pattern. (Oh! Just read it was a patio chair... even better! Totally abstract!) And the symmetry of the bouquet on the table with the dress behind it! They're all just beautiful.

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.