Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shelby + Ryan: Part One

I am so excited to be shooting Shelby and Ryan's wedding next summer. I first met Shelby a few months ago and knew I would love photographing her. Not only is she beautiful but she was so easy to talk to and when she talked about her wedding she just lit up.

We wrote back and forth a couple of weeks ago in preparation for the engagement shoot. I sent them each a "Couples Questionnaire" that I ask my couples to fill out so that I can get to know them better as individuals and as a pair. They're always fun for me to read and always teach me something important about my couples, but this time I was just blown away.

I got Ryan's answers first and they were just amazing. He is so in love with Shelby and it came through loud and clear in all of his answers. Shelby's reply came a day later and she, too, blew me away. These two could not say enough wonderful things about each other and I could not WAIT to get them together in front of my camera!

We met a week ago in Essex for our shoot. Somebody was looking out for us b/c it rained half of my drive down and much of my ride back but the weather stayed dry for our entire session!

As always, I have too many favorites to cram in one post so be on the lookout for a Part Two later this week. For now--enjoy!

























8 comments:

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Love these Eileen. . .you know I have a soft spot for Essex :-)Beautiful!

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Love her fun shoes and the ones on the dock. It was so fun hanging with you this weekend - thanks for coming along :)

Anonymous said...

This is a really wonderful set of images, but that one of Shelby and Ryan in front of the door? Hello?! Killer!

Erik Maziarz said...

great shoot! like Jacob I'm digging that door shot. and the yellow shoes - hot!

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

Simply fabulous!! I won't be like everyone else (though I do love the door shot!)... I love the ones on the pier :) But they are all wonderful!!

Tina Parsadanov said...

LOVE the wooden door one! The colors are just amazing. Nice job on all of them.

Em said...

I LOVE these! the poses are fantastic and the coloring is just amazing!

Salty Grapes said...

Gorgeous light! I work in Essex and just itch to get someone there to take pics of. Yours are stunning, of course. =) They were SO cute! I can't wait to see their wedding shots! =)

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.