Monday, October 27, 2008

Michael and Cecelia: Do They Come Any Cuter?

I love my job!

I had the best time last Thursday hanging out with Michael and his little sister Cecelia. They are the children of an old friend from my childhood, Irene. I've know her since she was in kindergarten! Her children are not only beautiful but they have such sweet personalities.

When I arrived, Irene greeted me in the front hall and asked me where I'd like to get started. The light in that space was perfect, so we spent a good chunk of our time in the foyer playing and shooting.

Michael is a natural. I think he could be the next Gap model. Am I right or what?





























Cecelia is on the move! It was a challenge to get a shot of her that wasn't blurry since she was always coming or going! Just look at that face. Those big, beautiful eyes!























We headed outside for a bit to grab some shots with the leaves.





We tried to get the two kids together but they were so not interested! If one stayed put, the other took off! But I really like this shot of Cecelia climbing on her big brother.



We wore Cecelia out! She actually fell asleep with her head on Michael's hip. No kidding!



How cute is that?











I had the best time hanging with you and your sweeties, Irene! I loved looking through the photo albums with Michael. He is such a doll. Just like his Mommy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those pictures of Michael and Cecelia reading together just melt my heart! They're so sweet! And what a good brother to let his little sis fall asleep on his leg like that. Just adorable. What amazing moments you captured, Eileen!

Unknown said...

These photos are nothing short of amazing. The compositions are refreshing and the photos are so well shot and handled. Such tender slices of time to freeze forever for the world to see. Their folks must be so happy with these shots.
Never stop shooting,
Brody

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love love love the kids reading the book!!! love it!

Val McCormick Photography said...

These are amazing Eileen. Actually there was a model search and I believe it will reopen in December for Gap. He definately looks straight from a magazine ad. I love the shot of her with the shoe in hand. So adorable. Nicely done :-)

Robin Dini Photography said...

LOVE these. I love how you get down on the floor and play with them. Ah to be little again :)

Mary Marantz said...

these are AWESOME!!! beautiful, beautiful work!!!

Erik Maziarz said...

so many great shots! you're rockin' the window light again - always love that. and those shots of the little one falling asleep on her older brother are CLASSIC!

Jaci Clark said...

Oh Eileen! These are just priceless! The ones on the chair reading...those would be huge on my wall if these two were mine!
Awesome job!

Cheers,
Jaci

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.