Friday, February 6, 2009

Slideshow: Best of Kid Pics 2008

I am so lucky that I get to do this as my job. Not just because I love to be around children and love to take photographs but also because I consider it a high honor to be able to capture these moments for other families to cherish. Our kids grow and change so quickly and it means the world to have these little moments and expressions frozen in time.



A huge thank you to all of the families who invited me to spend time with their children and allowed me to bask in the joy of being a kid! These moments really feed my soul. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

I knew you were up to somethin good last night! Eileen, this is beautiful --you made me cry :-) It was so fun to see this and know who all these children are. . .you should send the link to all your families. And you took the leap and used music! Yay for Jack Johnson! Keep up the amazing work!

Orchard Cove Photography said...

AHHHHH - such cuteness! You rock!

Kim said...

Eileen.................a lump in my throat....thank you for that, there are no words to say how speacial that was

Anonymous said...

So many beautiful, adorable little faces! What an amazing year you've had - that's a really gorgeous collection of work to prove it.

Eric Foley said...

That was beautiful. Those parents are so lucky to have had you capture those memories.

Erik Maziarz said...

what a great collection of shots! you really have a talent for photographing kids and capturing the little stuff. and i love your new logo!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.