Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome, Baby Ellebe!

Last month Tim's cousin Chad and his wife Jenn welcomed their beautiful baby girl, Ellebe, to the world. Tim and I were lucky to get to visit her when she was just over a week old. What a perfect little doll she is! There were lots of other visitors there and I didn't want to be too obnoxious with my big, ol' camera, but I did grab a few shots. And I plan to head back to their house in a couple of weeks to do a full-on baby shoot. I can't wait!



Snuggled up on her auntie's chest:



Okay, so she was mostly sleeping during our visit! So peaceful. (Of course, she was probably up all night, but...)



The proud Daddy:



Tiny fingers:





Jenn is such a beautiful Mommy.



Love this detail shot from the nursery:



Okay. Check it out. Chad is an amazing artist and designed and painted this bad-ass nursery himself. I love it!





Seriously! Look at all the details, the colors and the bold design!



She's trying to stay awake, really!





Wide awake and checking out the big, fat lens in her face while Mommy checks her diaper!



Congratulations, Chad and Jenn! So happy for you guys. I can't wait to come back to see Ellebe! I bet she will look so big to me already!

7 comments:

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Beautiful shots. . .what a cutie she is! Can't wait to see more! Love your new logo too :-)

Anonymous said...

Aw, so precious! And oh my gosh, that nursery is amazing! Great shots to show off such a cool space. (Love the frog humidifier.)

Eric Foley said...

I wish I could sleep that peacefully! Great images!

Erik Maziarz said...

so great!

and did i mention i love your new logo??? :-)

Robin Dini Photography said...

awwwww!! i LOVE that nursery!!!!!!

cutie pie pictures.

Andi Walpurgis said...

I love the pictures...she is beautiful...and her name is pretty...great job!!!!

Tara Young Photography said...

Great shots! I am sure they love them!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.