Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Finnmas

We had a blast on Christmas. It is actually Finn's birthday, too. (Poor guy!) He has been dying to turn four and was sooo excited to wake up and finally be the same age as his cousin (and "best buddy") Nathaniel.

"This is the biggest lollipop ever! Is this a toy?!"





Finn asked for a Hot Wheels Haunted House that he saw in a catalogue, but when I saw this castle I just knew he had to have it. Trust me--this is much cooler. Of course, it was Santa who brought it.





I mean, how cool is this?! I think Tim likes it as much as Finn!



I already nailed my foot stepping on that knight who is holding a crazy mace. DOH!



My sweet baby's face.





This just reminds me so much of being a kid. Laying on the floor and playing for hours...




Finn got a Manly Toolbelt. He was very proud and very serious about it.



Here he measures Mazey:



Mazey just loves Finn. He can make her smile every time. Look--they're holding hands!



Cake time!







Finn is so cute--he gets so genuinely happy about the little stuff--just check out his expression as he waits for us to cut the cake:



Finn is painting pictures for his cousins with his new paints:









Building a city from the clay he got for his birthday:









5 comments:

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Your boy is just so sweet - I can't get over it! PRECIOUS! My Popsicle is also a Christmas baby :)

Robin Dini Photography said...

WOW! your house looks like so much fun! i want to come over and play with you guys! Come on...you can totally tell you were a teacher ;) the paints, the playdoh...all the good stuff momma!

seriously...I want to meet your family. Let's have a playdate. I can borrow someone's kid to bring with me :) ha ha.

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

LOVE the castle! I want to snuggle on the bear rug and play with it too. . .do you think Finn would mind? :-) Great shots as always!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love the finger painting! it totally reminds me of being in school! hope santa was good to you all!

have a safe and awesome new year!

Tara Young Photography said...

Wow, what a cute little boy! And I love the detail shots you captured, especially the colorful clay. I will have to use that idea with my little girl. Fun!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.