Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Random Favorite #1: Best Buddies.

Okay. Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging! I am way behind and it's starting to stress me out. So I have decided to start a new series: Random Favorites. When I have no real chunk of time to devote to a big post, I'll just grab a random favorite and throw it up here!

This one is of Finn and my nephew, Nathaniel. They are 9 months apart and the best of friends. Most of Finn's cousins live far away but luckily N. is just a few hours' drive from our house. Nathaniel is the older one and Finn told me yesterday, "I gotta hurry up being four cuz I don't wanna miss being Nathaniel's age before he changes. I hate being three."



This shot is from Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Orchard Cove Photography said...

Finn says the darn cutest things! I love it!

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

That's so cute! The photo and what Finn said :) Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Totally and utterly precious! Oh I just love this. And the color of Finn's hair is so amazing.

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

This is so super cute. . . you know I LOVE a good Finn story! And yes, you are officially invited to come to AUS. You can join Liz and be our 'kids'. . .or just hop in the suitcase. Sept 2009, mark the calender! :-)

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.