Tuesday, August 5, 2008

#91--Check!

Well, I am happy to report that I have done something on my 101 List. I am disappointed not to be blogging it the way I originally hoped, but perhaps in the next few days I will get the chance.

#91 was to videotape Finn in everyday life. When he was a baby and didn't even do anything, I'd record him for hours. "Look! It's Finn sitting in his bouncy chair...Finn sleeping...Finn staring into space..." For some reason as he's gotten older I have totally "forgotten" to capture his cute little self on tape more often. And I want to be able to look back at every stage of his life and remember how he looked and sounded and acted.

So it isn't really something I can "check off" after just one time. But I am planning to keep the camera charged and with a tape in it so I can grab it at a moment's notice.

Sunday night I shot him dancing his little butt off to "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot. I had hoped to post a video clip here but I can't find the software for my video camera and for the life of me can't figure this out! I need some other kind of cable to hook it to my Mac so I'm gonna have to call it a day. Hopefully one of these days you, too, can laugh at my little spaz shaking his booty with all of his might. (BTW--the song was stuck in his head all morning and he kept singing to himself, "I like big BUTTS and I cannot lie..." My husband wants to kill me!)

IMG_0805-Edit-2

4 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Oh my goodness! What a doll! I just want to squeeze him he's so cute!!!! Get that video working 'cuz I want to see him shaking his bum :)

Cheers,
Jaci

Anonymous said...

Oh, such a TEASE - I was expecting to see the video! That is such a great picture though, so I'll let it slide.

Travis Flynn said...

I'm only one behind you. Can we expect to see more numbered posts in the future? He looks like a bundle of energy.

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Finn has GOT to sing that song for me! I can't wait to see him shake his cute little booty :-) Beautiful pic too!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.