Friday, August 15, 2008

Alicia and Craig: Part Two

So, here's my next batch! I can't wait to have more time to work on the photos from Alicia and Craig's wedding. I am loving these. This has been a particularly busy week for me so I am working on these in spurts--usually really late at night--but I am grabbing the shots that really stand out to me and playing with those first.

How sweet is this flower girl?

IMG_3913-Edit

Alicia has great taste. I loved her details. Simple. Pretty. Pink and green.

IMG_3821-Edit

IMG_3828-Edit

IMG_0474-Edit

These bags were placed on tables for their candy bar! Let me tell you--it was a hit. People of all ages were filling up on yummy treats. And going back for seconds!

IMG_0449-Edit

This is a shot I grabbed of them just after their ceremony. Brand new married couple!

IMG_0195-1-Edit

Alicia arranged for a horse and carriage to give them a ride around campus after their ceremony. It was a total surprise for Craig. There was champagne. It was perfect. I think it was great for them to have some time to themselves right after their ceremony to just soak it in and enjoy each other's company.

IMG_0205-1-Edit

IMG_4340-Edit

Here are some images of Alicia and Craig alone before we joined the cocktail hour:

IMG_4942-Edit

IMG_4945-Edit

I like grabbing shots when people are not looking at me. Love Alicia's "cool stare" in this one:

IMG_4885-Edit

IMG_5004-Edit

IMG_4865-Edit

This was a neat little spot where we waited while they were putting the finishing touches together in the reception room:

IMG_0398-Edit

IMG_0437-Edit

First Dance:

IMG_0550-Edit

IMG_0551-Edit

I am loving black and white for this wedding. I just feel like it is really working for their images. In many cases I feel like the emotion and beauty of a moment is much stronger when the image is black and white. Is it just me?

IMG_5034-Edit


Alicia and her Dad. This was the sweetest Father/Daughter dance. They had me crying! Alicia held on to her Dad like she would never let go. The tears just streamed down her face. It was truly a beautiful moment.

IMG_5110-Edit

IMG_5104-Edit

Craig and his mother. I love the second shot where she just closes her eyes and lays her head on his chest. So sweet.

IMG_5136-Edit

IMG_5147-Edit

I hope you two are enjoying these photos as much as I am! It's so fun to re-live the day as I work my way through the images. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so right! Black and white just looks really good on this wedding. Timeless and beautiful. Alicia and Craig must be loving these!

Aimee Thomas Oswalt said...

These are great Eileen ! I love the Flower girl and the Flowers! They are all great! LOVE them!

Deb Brugman said...

These are amazing. Great work!

Melissa... said...

Eileen, I love the shot of the bouquet on the wicker chair- I love all of them actually! You rock!

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

I was going to say I love the black and whites on this wedding too, and saw that Susan beat me to it! Well, I'll just add to it. Looks great! I LOVE the last shot of the couple hugging during the first dance. Perfect capture of the emotions!

Val McCormick Photography said...

These are so great Eileen. I love the shot of the flower girl. The dance shots are so clear too :-)

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Eileen- LOVE the flower girl picture. . .you really captured her angelic look. All the pics are so crisp and look beautiful in B&W. Once again. . .Excellent job!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous!!! flower girl is beautiful really diggin your details!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.