Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alicia and Craig at The Hotchkiss School: Part One

Just over a week ago was the incredible wedding of Alicia and Craig. What a day! Let me warn you in advance--I have a lot of favorites! I think the best way to do this is to split my posts into parts so I don't overwhelm my viewers!

We met up with Alicia, her nine bridesmaids, her parents, her aunt and her adorable flower girl at her parents' house. It was a busy scene, to say the least. It was an assembly line of hair and make-up but everyone was in good spirits--even when the skies opened up and the thunder roared.

Alicia was the most relaxed, happy and beautiful bride.

IMG_3744-Edit

IMG_3747-Edit

IMG_3749-Edit

Here are some detail shots from the Getting Ready portion of the day:

IMG_3766-Edit-2

Alicia's dress was just amazing. (Wait till you see it on her!)

IMG_3781-Edit

IMG_3805-Edit

Something borrowed:

IMG_3798-Edit

IMG_3813-Edit

Okay. This was the BEST reaction I've yet to witness of a bride putting on her dress. The moment the dress was on her body, Alicia was overwhelmed with emotion. It was so moving! I think she had the whole room in tears!

IMG_4030-Edit

Gorgeous!

IMG_4040-Edit

Her sister, Nicole, does the honors:

IMG_4047-Edit

IMG_4106-Edit

IMG_0338-Edit

Okay. I don't want poor Craig to feel totally left out! Here are a few more favorites:

Craig and his Best Man, his brother, Eric:

IMG_4197-Edit

This is one of my favorites from the day! This is Eric peeking out from the back room of the chapel as he and the groom wait for the ceremony to start. I was pretty far away, but luckily had my 70-200 ready to grab it:

IMG_4241-Edit

A quiet moment from the ceremony:

IMG_4309-Edit

The Guys:

IMG_0133-1-Edit

I love their faces in this shot. Such happiness!

IMG_0173-1-Edit

As they walk off, the new Mr. and Mrs.:

IMG_0180-1-Edit

Okay. I am tempted to keep going, but you will have to stay tuned for the next installment!

Congratulations, Alicia and Craig! Your wedding was amazing! I had the best time with you and your family and friends! Thank you so much for allowing me to play such an important part in your wedding day. I hope to see you both soon...

8 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

Nice job - some really beautiful shots here!

rmcphoto said...

Very nice!! B&W wedding images are so timeless. I am sure they will love them.

I answered your questions on my blog. I would love to see what you could do with a fisheye lens. They can be fun.

JR Photography said...

jrpThank you for the comments. Stunning work! I can see why you had so many favorites. :)

Erik Maziarz said...

awesome getting ready shots. eyelashes are so sharp and stunning. great job on all of them. love the groom though the door shot too!

Salty Grapes said...

Ooooh... they're all gorgeous!!! Your detail shots are SO crisp. Just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say you rock. Great shots.

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful- both first and second sets. I love that image of the veil on Alicia's shoulder. Soft and pretty!

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Eileen- I just love #13. . .such a natural, beautiful shot. The shot of the best man peeking out the door is great too. Kudos to you for catching that! Your photos continue to amaze me, keep up the good work!

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.