Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mazey One Month Old: Part Two

Okay. So Mazey is way past one month old, but I never got around to posting all of my favorites from that shoot. It's crazy how quickly this summer has gone by--it's time for her two month pics and I am just now posting these! Mazey is the sweetest baby ever, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her auntie!

Daddy takes Diaper Duty:

IMG_3339-Edit

I loved shooting through her crib:

IMG_3213-Edit

IMG_3212-Edit

IMG_3208

This is actually through the bars of the changing table, one of her favorite spots! I think she likes the light by the window:

IMG_3187-Edit

IMG_3191

The Chair, revisited:

IMG_3365

IMG_3366-Edit-2

Daddy Time:

IMG_3306-Edit

IMG_3359

IMG_3293

IMG_3290

Okay. This series makes me laugh.

Falling asleep, with my camera in her face. "Maybe if I go to sleep she'll leave."

IMG_3412

"Is she still there?"

IMG_3410

"Oh, forget it."

IMG_3409

And my last few favorites:

IMG_3276-Edit

IMG_3515-Edit

IMG_3493-Edit

10 comments:

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

Eileen. . .How cute is she???? I absolutely love the photo if Mazey in Geno's arms where he's looking down at her, beautiful! And of course the shots through the crib are amazing. Jenny is going to be sooo glad she has all these great photos. Mazey is one lucky little muffin!

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! The "is she still there" made me laugh out loud. What a great capture. These are all really precious, that sleepy one-eyed peek is the best.

Amanda Harris said...

These are so precious and beautiful - hope to see you at the meeting tonight! xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, Baby! I love these- especially the falling asleep ones. Beautiful!

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are so beautiful! you must be such a proud auntie :) I love how delicate these are. Simple clean lines...literally. I like how the barss are catch lights in her eyes. great to see you last night! sorry i didn't get a chance to stay longer.

Mary Marantz said...

Ahhh that chair shot with the teddy bear is ADORABLE!!! Love love LOVE it!

xoxo
M:)

Em said...

BEAUTIFUL... that first black and white shot through the crib just made me gasp. something about her eyes just grabs you. Just gorgeous girl!

Erik Maziarz said...

love 'em all!

MIKE said...

Love them all, These pics brought such a smile to my face, thank you!! I cant wait for next week when my little one arrives : )

Val McCormick Photography said...

AWWW, I love these Eileen, I couldn't stop crackin' up with the falling asleep; is Auntie Eileen still there? (peek); Forget about it, LOL. Hilarious and beautiful is what this post is. Awesome job Eileen.

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.