Friday, August 29, 2008

A Note About My Blog's Appearance...

Okay. I am playing again. I was interested in making my images larger on the blog and have been fiddling with some different arrangements. I now like the size of my verticals (see post below) but my horizontals are too small! Grrr...

Please bear with me as I figure this out. I am up past midnight again "playing" on the computer so I think this will have to wait! In the meantime--enjoy my giant verticals and my miniature horizontals!

4 comments:

Amanda Harris said...

Good luck! HMTL and getting everything to look right can be SO frustrating. I'm messing around with a new logo for my photos and it isn't quite right yet! Have a great weekdend :)

Robin Dini Photography said...

we've all been there!

Val McCormick Photography said...

I have been working on that ALOT lately! If you like the current set up of my sizes shoot me an email or call me I'm more than happy to help you out :-)

E. Broderick Photography said...

Jacob and Val--thank you! There is a good chance I will need help in the near future. No time to play with this in the next few days, but maybe soon I will be in need of some technical assistance.

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.