Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome, Hannah...With Love

I had the privilege this past Thursday of photographing the beautiful newborn baby of Craig and Diana. They are the first of my past wedding couples to have a baby and it was the most amazing and wonderful experience to see them with their her. They are both so totally in love and in awe of her. I remember that feeling!

Welcome, Hannah! Here is a quick set of some favorites. There will be more to come next week, but I could not resist posting a preview. She is just one week old in these photos.













10 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

i love the second one and the sleeping shots. what a beautiful job you did! black and white is so appropriate when it's a freshly hatched newborn :)

Erik Maziarz said...

so soft and sweet! awesome job. love that first feet shot. what lens did you shoot that with?

Amanda Harris said...

Loving these and your new logo design :) Hope recreating the blog is working out.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

so beautiful!! love the feety feet shot!

Traci @ Tru Blu Photography said...

I looove shot #2. That is so precious!! You always do such a great job caturing the little ones :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. I can't even explain my reaction to these except to say that it's a big sigh and a bunch of warm fuzzies. These are just precious and perfect. Wow. (This newborn photography stuff is something that you are REALLY good at.)

E. Broderick Photography said...

Erik--believe it or not, that was my 24-70 f/2.8. Shot wide open.

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these. The sweet flaky baby skin; LOVE IT!!!

Jaci Clark said...

Adorable! Just adorable! These images are just so sweet! I'm a sucker for tiny baby parts and you captured these wonderfully!

Cheers,
Jaci

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!! can you make my feet look that small and sweet when you photograph me?

 

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ebroderickphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.